BLOCK VALUE ONLY - BONUS HOUSE
Have you been waiting for the ultimate family home building block? Well, its your lucky day because this sprawling 809sqm block set in one Kewdale's best locations has just arrived. North-east facing and offering a perfectly rectangular shape with a wide 20mt frontage this block will suit most new home designs. Short stroll to Peet Park, Carlisle Primary School, Tomato Lake, Belmont Forum and only minutes to Victoria Park Cafe Strip and the Burswood Peninsular you will be spoilt for lifestyle choices.
The small double brick and tile home built in 1965 offers 2bed 1bath and is only 70sqm of under the main roof and in rough condition. The owner has instructed me to sell the property in "As Is" condition so we will be looking for land value only as the home will more than likely be demolished. Given the highly desirable location I would suggest the property will be highly sought after so don't delay express your interest today.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Rectangular 809sqm cul-de-sac block zoned R20.
- Wide 20mt frontage to suit most new home designs
- North-east facing with all main services available.
- Double brick & tile two bed home in rough condition.
- Property has NBN internet fibre to the premise.
- Walk to parks, schools, transport, shops & amenities.
- 5/10 mins to Burswood, Optus , Perth CBD & Airport.
To make your offer or to find out more contact Belmont City's #1 agent DEVON KELLY 0417 936 277 or DANIEL KELLY 0456 180 575 before its GONE!