RENOVATE or DETONATE.......
Under instructions from the executor of this estate this 1980's Brick and Tile home sits on a prime 911sqm block with 20m frontage. The perfect renovator or future building block given the prime location, between the 1500m and 1600m mark!
***BIDDING TO START AT $550,000****
Vital Statistics include:
* Formal Lounge room with air-conditioner
* Kitchen/dining/living room
* Main bedroom with built in robe
* Bathroom with separate bathtub and shower recess
* Shady Patio area
* Carport UMR
* 4 horse yards and stalls with feed and tack room.
* Large rolling yard
* Pre-purchase building inspection report available upon request
* Sewerage available and connected
* Council Rates: $1,907.00
* Water Rates: $1230.57
Aurum Street is one of the areas very best locations with direct access to the track and only a short walk to the Swan River and the International. To be sold via public auction on Saturday 14th August 2021 at 12.00pm in "as is" condition. For further information or contract pack contact selling agent Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174.
*** "bidding to start" isn't a reference as to the sellers reserve price, but merely an indication of where the auction will commence at the auction. Buyers are advised to make their own investigations as to the expected value.