Perfectly positioned, in a fantastic urban precinct, this well appointed Double-storey home meets all the convenience, comfort and contemporary lifestyle dreamed for. You and your family will be delighted to live in and enjoy the most of Vic Park - popular local and new amenities; all of them within walking distance to Cafes-restaurants, parklands, shops, schoolings, stadium, public transport (bus and train) and easy access to Curtin University and inner city features.
On 253sqm Green Title block and 152sqm internal living area, this gorgeous home boasts a functional ground floor and practical upper level. As you walk in, the lovely and easy-care front garden welcoming you into your new home, a separate formal lounge with French doors, spacious and bright living & dining area equipped with a split system aircon from where you can access the private courtyard-entertaining area, modern gourmet kitchen with hot plates, SS fridge space, breakfast benchtop packed with quality appliances and sufficient storage cupboard for all your kitchen utensils and comforting fresh and warm recipes. You also have a laundry room and a separate toilet with side access that opens to the rear and double lockable garage plus 2 small size sheds for tools/storage/toys.
With its natural beauty, strength softwood board flooring stairs you climb to the practical-private upper level, a large master bedroom with Walk-In-Robes, En-suite and extra robes, 2 well-sized bedroom with BIR and floating desk/study. All bedrooms designed with a faux balcony decorative structure and sliding doors with pleasant views, ducted reverse cycle aircon throughout and a cozy upstairs hallway filled with natural light ideal as living space/office.
This home also has a large set of 10 solar panels, remote control garage, solar water system, reticulated garden and extra car space for visitors.
With all the above, astute buyers, Investors and young families can not miss this property. Make a time to view this home, explore all local amenities and enjoy a perfect lifestyle at 54C Mint St !!
- Low maintenance -reticulated front garden.
- Formal lounge with French door
- Open plan layout with tiles and direct access to alfresco-courtyard
- Modern kitchen with hot plates, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and plenty of storage.
- Laundry room
- Separate toilet
- Two small sized sheds
- Large Master bedroom with WIR, extra robes, en-suite and faux balcony
- 2 Bedrooms with BIR, floating desk and faux balcony
- Enclose courtyard - alfresco dining
- Bright Hallway upper level for an Office/Study nook/second living
- Large second bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Ducted reverse cycle and split systems air-conditioning.
- Solar panels
- Solar Water system
- FABULOUS LOCATION, only a short walk to: East Victoria Park Primary School, Victoria Park cafe-restaurant strip, Carlisle Hotel, Carlisle train station, Lathlain Park, John Bisset Reserve, Supermarkets & Central shopping center and easy access to main roads, highway and just 10 minutes drive to Optus stadium, Westfield Carousel, Belmont Forum and Perth CBD.
Water Rates: $1,310.40
Council Rates: $1,826.40
Contact your favorite agent FRANKIE on 0432 448 526 or LAURIE KELLY on 0418 927 898 now and Express your Interest before it's gone.