Set in prime Belmont location with two parks a stone's throw a way, this 2016 built home deserves your attention. Styled, in neutral tones boasting extra high ceilings, generous open plan living, stone bench tops and large alfresco under the main roof you will be the envy of all your friends. Centrally located you will be spoilt for choice with the Belmont Forum and new Redcliffe train station only five minutes away with Burswood, Optus Stadium and the Perth CBD only ten.
SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDE
- Established 364sqm block with 16.68mt street frontage.
- Spacious size 2016 built family home in prime location.
- Classic entry hallway with separate home theatre room.
- Generous open plan living area with full tiling throughout.
- Essa stone kitchen bench top with soft close cupboards.
- Quality stainless steel appliances with 900mm cook top.
- Laundry boasts floor to ceiling storage cupboard system.
- Four double size bedrooms with full height built in robes.
- Two bathrooms with main en-suite & deep bath in second.
- Cool & heat reverse cycle air conditioning plus insulation.
- Shady alfresco paved patio situated under the main roof.
- Auto garden reticulation, gas hot water plus all mod cons.
- Double auto lock up garage with shopper entry into home.
- Survey strata block with no common area or strata fees.
- Five minutes to Belmont Forum & Redcliffe Train Station.
- Only ten minutes to Burswood, Optus Stadium & Perth CBD.
Express your interest today on the outstanding property by contacting Belmont's #1 agents DEVON KELLY 0417 936 277 or DANIEL KELLY 0456 180 575.