Interest is hovering left, right and centre, get in quick!
Under instructions from the executor of this estate this 1940's Character home perched high on the hill in tightly held west end of Lathlain, is offered for genuine sale in "as is" condition.
With all the right ingredients this home is sure to tick all the boxes!
* 3 or 4 bedrooms x 2 bathrooms
* Extended over time to provide full family sized accommodation (186sqm of internal living space)
* Rare 1012sqm R20 duplex sized block with ample side/rear access
Additional features of the home:
* Large entry foyer
* Spacious formal lounge room with access to front verandah to take in city glimpses
* Huge kitchen/dining room
* Massive secondary living/dining area
* Loads of storage space
* Reverse cycle split system air conditioning and roller shutters throughout the home
* Rear lock-up garage with automatic roller door with attached side carport
* An abundance of additional parking for your boat/caravan/trailer.
* Established lawns and gardens serviced by bore reticulation
* STRUCTURAL SOUNDNESS CERTIFICATE AVAILABLE VIA - Pre-purchase building and timber pest report
* Council Rates - $2,075.56 per year
* Water Rates - $1,245.90 per year
Lathlain is a popular family friendly, house proud suburb that has a host of nearby family friendly parks (and dog) to enjoy, including the new Lathlain Precinct Redevelopment, a burgeoning cafe strip and a highly regarded local primary school. Being so central to the CBD, Optus Stadium, Crown Perth, Swan River and Vic Park Cafe Strip everything is at your fingertips!
Full further information contact selling agent Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174.