***Current Bid $255,000***
Situated in one Redcliffe's finest positions - The Crescent. Where fringing trees overhang the street and a beautifully well kept park is your centerpiece. And a short 10 minute will put you put out the front of the tranquil Swan River - sounds ideal, it is! This entry level townhouse requires immediate sale so strike before someone else does! Features include:
This property is for sale by Openn Negotiation which is an online auction that allows flexible buying terms for ALL BUYERS! If you require to buy subject to finance approval, a flexible settlement date or any other conditions you can buy this home.
The Openn Negotiation has started and the property hasn't met reserve but can sell any time! Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 to become qualified and go to www.openn.com.au to get started.
* 2003 built
* Small boutique survey strata group of 6
* Light and bright open plan living/meals/kitchen area (air-conditioned) with beautiful views of the tree canopy and beyond
* Large outdoor alfresco area with expansive concrete paved area -a perfect blank canvas!
* Large Kitchen with loads of benchspace, stainless steel appliances including stainless steel fan forced oven and gas hotplate
* Upstairs master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite and split system air-conditioner.
* Good sized secondary bedrooms, one of which with a city view!
* Main bathroom with bath tub/shower combo
* Lock-up garage with auto rollerdoor
* Gas available and connected
* Sewerage available and connected
The location is supremely central with the CBD only 20 minutes away, FIFO worker will appreciate the easy access to the airport via the shortest UBER ride and the Belmont Shopping and Entertainment precinct only 10 minutes away. It is truly a rare find that allows you the ability to move straight in BUT would benefit from some cosmetic enhancements. Don't delay contact Kim Findlay now on 0404 461 174 .