6 buyers missed out on this property so if you are thinking of selling your home, contact a specialist - Kim Findlay 0404 461 174 - 25 years of local knowledge
This property is for sale by Openn Negotiation which is an auction that is conducted online and allows flexible buying terms for ALL BUYERS!
Buyers requiring finance approval, flexible settlement dates and other conditions can also buy!
The Openn Negotiation has started,and the property hasn't met reserve but can sell any time! Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 to get qualified and go to www.openn.com.au to get started.
Under instructions for immediate sale this entry level buying opportunity is only 700 metres from the Forrestfield Shopping Precinct and in whisper quiet location.
But be prepared to roll up your sleeves and in doing so add instant value to this rock solid 1970's Double Brick and Tile home. For the astute investors/developers take advantage of the large 703sqm sewered block with R20/40 redevelopment zoning.
Extra features include but are not limited to:
* Formal lounge with trendy timber look flooring and reverse cycle split system air-conditioner
* Renovated kitchen/dining area with overhead cupboards, stainless steel appliances including fan forced oven, 4 burner gas hot plate and dishwasher.
* Master bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan
* Semi-renovated bathroom with separate bath tub and shower recess
* Large paved patio area with solar span patio sheeting with scenic glimpses out to the foothills.
* Garden shed
* 2 car carport with ability to provide rear access - so heaps of room for a lock-up garage or mancave?
* Gas available and connected via instant HWS, 4 burner hot plate, patio negus connection for your portable BBQ
* Sewerage available and connected
* Security screen doors and windows throughout
* Fully insulated
* Pre-purchase building and timber pest report available upon request
* Council Rates $1642.59
* Water Rates $1121.95
Being within close proximity to both primary and secondary schools, parks, local bus route, shopping precinct and soon to be opened train station confirms why Forrestfield is such a popular buying destination.
For further information contact selling agent Kim Findlay 0404 461 174