There is so much more than meets the eye when you first arrive at "Manderville Gardens". Originally built in 1978 (boutique complex of only 21 single level villas) this extremely private villa sits proudly in one the areas very best cul-de-sac's with direct access via a lane way to picturesque "Peet Park". Best of all this villa has been consistently renovated and loved to produce an exceptionally high standard of villa that would put most new properties to shame - so circle this one and be prepared to be impressed!
My seller has made the decision to sell so here is a great opportunity to buy an outstanding villa in truly coveted location.
Some of the exquisite features that best represent this villa include:
* Private front gated courtyard with shade sail
* A lovely light filled living/meals area fully tiled with air-conditioner, ceiling fan and electric roller shutter provides all year round security and comfort.
* The kitchen has been sympathetically renovated to the era of the villa and looks true to the day it was built, boasting overhead cupboards, large pantry, near new electric upright fan forced oven combo and contrasting splashback which fuses perfectly with the feature tiled benchtops.
* The master bedroom comes with a mirrored built in robes with a handy reveal door which opens directly onto the lock-up garage, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan all bathed in natural light.
* The 2nd bedroom is a good size for when friends unexpectedly drop in
* The bathroom was recently renovated and combines a laundry and direct access to the wcs. Stunning white tiling, a modern vanity with loads of storage space and best of all a roman bath/shower combo.
* The rear courtyard is massive at 34sqm and has a stylish shade sail. The fact that you get 2 courtyards rather than 1 is excellent as the morning sun here is fantastic.
* A lock-up garage with remote rollerdoor providing direct internal access. Residents can also park in front of their garage which is convenient if you have a second car.
* An absolute abundance of power and phone points will make your day
* NBN enabled
* Rollershutters throughout
* Security screen doors and windows
* There's even a pet access door for your furry friend!
* Solar power to the property (1.5kw with a maximum inverter capacity of 2kw) which was a part of one of the original "renewable energy buyback schemes (REBS) which has meant the last 12 months energy bills from Synergy = a credit of $126.90 THAT'S RIGHT A CREDIT! AND THE (REBS) IS TRANSFERABLE WITH THE SALE!
* Council Rates - $1,371.01 per anum
* Water Rates - $1018.77 per anum
* Strata Fees - $400 per quarter and reserve fund $50.00 per quarter (which includes all water consumption chages)
Being such a central location being so close to beautiful parks, Belmont Forum and Entertainment Precinct, Vic Park Cafe Strip, Burswood Entertainment Precinct and excellent public transport hubs life will be an absolute breeze.
For more information contact Kim Findlay 040 461 174.