*** current bid $250,000***
The Openn Negotiation has started. (Openn Negotiation is an auction that is conducted online and allows flexible terms for qualified buyers). The property can sell at anytime so contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 immediately to register.
My seller has just retired and is keen to pack up and head coastal so this rock solid home brimming with extras WILL BE SOLD!
Rivervale is a well regarded blue chip suburb and 165 Alexander Road capitalises on all that the suburb offers:
* Fronting bus stop
* Only 1500 metres to Belmont Forum and Entertainment Precinct
* Only 4km to Crown Casino and the stunning Swan River Foreshore.
Now that I have your attention let's talk about the home. Built in 1994 this 3 bedroom (built in robes) x 1 bathroom home on easycare 350sqm is the perfect lock and leave.
* Front brick wall with double gates to allow for maximum security and extra secure parking.
* Large light filled formal lounge room with ceiling fan and split system air-conditioner.
* Kitchen/dining/family room fully tiled with split system air-conditioner all opening onto stunning outdoor alfresco area.
* Oversized light filled master bedroom with large built in robes, split system air-conditioner, ceiling fan and semi ensuite.
* Semi-ensuite bathroom with separate bathtub and corner shower recess
* Bedroom 2 is double sized and has a fitted built in robe and a split system air-conditioner.
* Outdoor alfresco with lined patio, cafe blinds and split system air-conditioner (yep you read that right) giving you all year round comfort from the elements.
* Lock up garage with remote tilt-a-door
* Electric roller shutters throughout, with front and rear security screen doors
* Fully insulated
* 350sqm green title block with 10.66m frontage
* Sewerage available and connected
* Gas available and connected
* Council Rates: $1,666.05
* Water Rates: $1,241.56
* No other associated fees
* Seller is prepared to repaint the house internally as a condition of sale (quote available upon request)
For more information on inspection times contact Kim Findlay on 0404 46 174