...Big Block...Bigger Workshop ...Big Deal...
always a well-regarded location Oriana Street, Belmont. This 3 bedroom (birs) x
1 bathroom Brick and Tile (1986 built) home (freestanding duplex half) on 533sqm street frontage strata block is no exception. With modern kitchen and bathroom, timber laminate flooring, rollershutters it's always going to be a super comfy home.
There is a large private patio area fully paved and best of all the largest lock-up workshop (54sqm) with power/light/pedestrian door that will make every mans heart race!
Extra important features:
* Fully insulated
* Gas available and connected
* Recent Termite Report confirm property is termite free - available upon request
* Front brick perimeter wall
* Undercover carport with extra parking for upto 4-5 cars
* Security screens, grill doors and rollershutters
* RCD and Smoke detector compliant
* 533sqm strata block - NO STRATA FEES!
* Council Rates: $1420.00
* Water Rates: $1082.00
A excellent location being close to the Swan River, CBD via Great Eastern Highway, Belmont Forum and entertainment precinct and closeby public transport route.
Being sold "as is, where is" by Mortgagee exercising power of sale via public Auction on Friday (lunchtime) 16th August 2019 @ 1.00pm. Contact selling agent Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 for auction terms and conditions.