***Open Saturday 12.00pm -12.45pm***
***Bidding to start @ $400,000***
Set in the idyllic surrounds of Hedges Place, affectionately referred to as "Millionaires Row", it backs directly onto picturesque Tomato Lake parklands. The home can be best described as "beyond it's used by date" but has been deemed structurally sound so any renovations would give this home a new lease on life or simply knock it over and create your dream home.
Some of the redeeming features of the home include:
* Large formal lounge room with open fireplace, r/c split system air-conditioner, exposed brick feature wall and stunning sky high raked ceilings.
* Large Kitchen with loads of bench space, overhead cupboards, dishwasher, appliance cupboard, fan forced oven with gas hotplate.
* Second living room with adjoining dining room, which enjoys r/c split system air-conditioning and more of those sky high raked ceilings. Sliding doors provide direct access onto the outdoor entertaining area.
* Master bedroom with built in robes, ensuite and air-conditioning.
* Bedrooms 2,3,4 all with built in robes.
* Main bathroom/laundry all in one
* Rear entertaining area with extensive patio/paving area - perfect to enjoy BBQ's with friends and family, kids sandpit and b/g fenced plunge pool.
* A freestanding workshop/garage of 48sqm is conveniently provided, as is an abundance of extra parking.
* Bore/Retic lawns and gardens
* Gas available and connected (gas bayonet in lounge room and gas HWS)
* Sewerage available but not yet connected
* 851sqm massive block zoned R20
* Pre-purchase building and timber pest report available upon request
* Council Rates $1771.82
* Water Rates: $1258.40
As my sellers have bought another property recently the sale is a requirement. The decision has been made to sell via public auction on the latest date, being Saturday 30th March at 3.30pm (unless sold prior to). Contact agent for auction terms and conditions. **Subject to finance bidding by prior arrangement only.
****** Bidding starts figure is not the sellers reserve price but a statement as to where the auction will likely begin. Buyer/s are advised to make their enquiries as to a final selling price.
Contact selling agent Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 for further information.