(PRICED TO SELL OWNER MUST QUIT)
A funky urban pad in the sought-after Aurora Queens Garden apartment complex. This two bedroom, two bathroom ground floor abode at 5/2A Goderich Street is your foot in the door to a cosmopolitan lifestyle perfect for the eligible bachelor/bachelorette, busy professional, keen traveller, or downsizer that wants to be amongst the city lights.
Located on the edge of the CBD in a whisper quiet street, with the free CAT Bus circling on a constant rotation. There are countless restaurants and bars in the city and nearby Claisebrook Cove, with Crown and Optus Stadium only a short stroll across the footbridge. East Perth is a phenomenal lifestyle destination with countless social options within a stone's throw, while still being so close to the office.
Location is paramount in this perfectly positioned East Perth pad. A low-maintenance abode with every convenience and entertainment option within walking distance. Your own secure car bay will keep your toy out of the elements but with everything a stone's throw away you'll rarely need it.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Sought-after Aurora Queens Garden apartment complex, one of 29 units.
- Built in 2003 with open plan living, timber floors, reverse cycle aircon.
- Stone and timber kitchen, breakfast bar, ample bench space, double sink.
- Massive 27sqm pool side courtyard with store plus 22sqm decked terrace
- Two double beds, with BIRS plus two lavish bathrooms, one with a deep bath.
- Secure car bays, additional parking permit option available on Goderich Street.
- Located on the edge of the CBD and surrounded by chic bars and restaurants.
- Across the street from Queens Gardens the WACA and short stroll to Swan River.
- Total living: 86sqm (as per title)
- Total strata area: 150qm (as per title)
- Council rates: $1,491.20/pa (approx.)
- Water rates: $1,051.96/pa (approx.)
- Strata levies: $1,270.50 per quarter, plus reserve fund levy $28.88 per quarter
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 700m to the Swan River.
- Walking distance to countless government department offices/courts.
- 15 minute walk to Crown and Optus Stadium across new footbridge.
- 700m to Royal Perth Hospital.
- 700m to Trinity College. 600m to Mercedes College.
Vacant Possession Available Right Now! Contact exclusive selling agents for your private appointment or to make your offer today DANIEL KELLY 0456 180 575 or DEVON KELLY 0417 936 277