Auction Onsite Saturday 8th December 2018 @ 11.00AM (unless sold prior to)
This rock solid 1960s Double Brick & Tile home, situated on coveted 675sqm with a frontage of 16.76m, sewered block, is available for the first time in many years. Situated in a tightly held pocket, interest is sure to be high from the likes of "would be renovators" or people looking to demolish the existing home and build their dream home, it really is that good of a location!
* Formal lounge with open fireplace, gas bayonet & air conditioning
* Original kitchen/dining area with overhead cupboards, electric upright stove and split system air conditioning
* All bedrooms come with ceiling fans and 3rd bedroom comes with a BIR
* Bathroom has recently been renovated with frameless glass shower screen and stylish vanity
* A large enclosed patio area would comfortably turn into the perfect man cave
* Paved patio area overlooking the beautiful backyards established lawns & gardens
* Side access to a 2 car (tandem) carport, that provides further access to a rear lock up garage/workshop with independent doors
* Bore reticulated lawns and gardens
* Frontage 16.76m and depth 40.23m
* Sewerage available and connected
* Gas available and connected
* Pre-purchase building and timber pest report available upon request
With one side of the road being Rivervale and the other being Kewdale, property values have always remained strong. With Peet Park only doors away, Tomato Lake a short walk and Belmont Forum the same, it is testimony why everyone loves this spot! Act quick as interest is sure to be fast.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO INSPECT THIS HOME @ AGENT AND OWNERS REQUEST
*** FLEXIBLE TERM AUCTION ***
Deposit $15,000 on the fall of the hammer
Settlement date 30 or 45 days from auction date
Bidding allowed subject to finance by prior registration and acceptance of auction terms.
Property to be sold on an "as is" basis, prospective buyers are encouraged to make their own enquiries in relation to the development potential and state of the property beforehand.
For further information contact KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174.