*** OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 20th OCTOBER between 10.00-10.30am
Auction Onsite Thursday 1st November 2018 @ 6.00pm (unless sold prior to)
*** Bidding to start @ $150,000
Recently renovated from top to bottom, this 3rd floor "penthouse level" apartment takes you soaring into the tree canopy where a carefree lifestyle awaits!
My seller has owned the apartment for a number of years, but has recently married and started a family, so it is time to pass the baton.
Prominent features include:
* Walking into this light and bright living area with beautiful timber look floors and light filled glass sliding doors, it will literally breath life back into you after a hard day. You are suitably covered for all seasons by opening the large sliding doors for fresh air or simply flicking on the reverse cycle split system air conditioning when winter hits.
* Your brand new kitchen is a stunner, with beautiful dark bench tops with an expansive amount of overhead cupboards, microwave recess, appliance cupboard, stainless steel cooking appliances including fan forced oven, electric hotplate, dishwasher and 1 Â½ sink with flick mixer. It really is the most creative of spaces.
* The main living room leads into the dining room, providing excellent separation which is hard to find in apartments these days! The living room also enjoys direct access to the balcony via those large sliding doors. The outlook over the tree canopy is just gorgeous.
* The main bathroom/laundry has recently been renovated and has a bath/shower combo and stylish vanity.
* The main bedroom has recently been repainted with new beautiful dark pile carpets, ceiling fan and BIR
* Bedroom 2 also comes with new carpets and ceiling and a beautiful light and bright window
* Council rates: $1423.70
* Water Rates: $817.95
* Strata Fees: $477.49 per quarter
Tranby on Swan is an iconic complex, with the Swan River as your aquatic playground and neighbouring parkland, Barton Reserve, providing the perfect place to keep fit or enjoy a picnic. Being only a short stroll to the delights of the Maylands cafe strip, this is an excellent first home, investment or retirement haven. My seller is under no illusions, we are here to sell, I hope it is to you, as this really has been a special abode for their duration!
*** FLEXIBLE TERM AUCTION ***
Deposit $10,000 on the fall of the hammer
Settlement date 30 or 45 days from auction date
Bidding allowed subject to finance by prior registration and acceptance of auction terms
Property to be sold on an "as is" basis, prospective buyers are encouraged to make their own enquiries in relation to the development potential and state of the property beforehand.
*** Bidding to Start is a statement of the price as which bidding will start at the auction. It is not a statement of the 'reserve price' for the property, nor is it indicative of the value of the property. Any prospective buyers must rely on their own enquiries as to the value of the property in order to determine whether they can bid at auction.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO INSPECT THIS HOME @ AGENT AND OWNERS REQUEST
For further information contact KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174 or ASH BROWN on 0474 873 120