This intuitively designed 'one off' executive family residence is perched in Lathlain's desirable West End, straddling a 562sqm rear green title block and is an absolute stand out. As the children have now grown up and flown the coop, it is time for my sellers to down size and let this home be enjoyed by a family that need the space.
Things you are going to like about this home:
* Large kitchen/dining/living room with sky high ceilings and beautiful hardwood black butt floors (eastern states) this space opens via glass bi-fold doors onto an expansive ground floor alfresco area, which also has a gas heater to provide all year around entertaining comfort
* The kitchen is strategically positioned to take in the entire living space and has gorgeous Ceaserstone benchtops, which provides an expansive amount of space, plus features a breakfast bar, loads of cupboards with pull-out pantry and top of the range stainless steel appliances, including pot draw dishwasher, 900 upright gas/electric oven/hotplate combo with matching rangehood, along with built in fridge/freezer
* The ground floor also hosts three double sized bedrooms, all with BIRs, split system reverse cycle air conditioning, one of which is set up with built-in desk/study furnishings, that come with the sale.
* The main bathroom comes with a large bathtub and separate shower recess
* The laundry comes with a full length linen and storage cupboard and provides direct access to the washing line
* Upstairs the large secondary living area is provided, which also allows for direct access onto a large balcony (19sqm). The sunrise views in the morning are something to behold.
* The master bedroom is colossal in size and provides dual WIRs and an ensuite with his n hers basins, extremely large shower recess and powder room, which also provides extra convenience if you are entertaining upstairs on your balcony
* An unique feature of this home is two independent garages on either side of the house - one double garage perfect for your cars (with a secondary clothes line) and the secondary garage perfect for a 3rd car/boat/caravan! Or just a great space for the home handy man as three phase power has been brought to the circuit board. Rarely is such a convenient feature provided, something that only architect designed homes provide.
* The grounds are extensively paved, ensuring that you can enjoy life and not become a slave to your lawns & gardens
* NBN enabled
* Foxtel enabled
* Gas available and connected (3 gas points throughout the home)
* LED lighting throughout
* The main entry is via a security gate, which is accessed via remote control or pin access code
* Amplimesh security screens are provided throughout the concealed areas of the home
* Whilst the gardens are minimal, retic piping and wiring is provided.
My owners have lived in Lathlain since 1987, and have thoroughly enjoyed their time here as they are remaining in the area - a true testament to how popular this quiet leafy suburb is. More importantly how convenient it is given it is so close to the Swan River, the Burswood Entrainment Precinct and the Perth CBD. Rarely do homes of this calibre come to the market. Every conceivable extra that could be included has been included, it wasn't built to a budget, it was built to a standard, and this standard is yours for the taking.
For further information contact KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174.