LAKESIDE DETONATOR OR RENOVATOR
Under strict instructions for immediate sale, this would have to be one of Kewdale's better buys in quite some time! This rock sold Brick & Tile home, which has been somewhat neglected, straddles a large rectangular 769sqm block with a 19.11m frontage and offers an outstanding future building block or an excellent first home.
Important features not to miss:
- Formal lounge room with a gas bayonet and air conditioner
- Central kitchen/dining are with overhead cupboards
- Master bedroom with air conditioner and bay window
- Third bedroom or optional dining room
- Optional 4th bedroom or teenagers retreat, situated at the back of the property
- Large enclosed patio area with built in bar
- Under cover carport with roller door, providing rear access to rear lock up workshop
- Bore on property
- Pre-purchase building & timber pest inspection report upon request
- 769sqm block, with a 19.11m frontage
- Zoned R20 - but who knows in the future given the City of Belmont's progressive stance in re-zoning over the last 20 years.
- Sewerage available and connected
- Gas available and connected
- Previous rental history of $300 per week
- Council rates $1378.45
- Water rates $1054.12
Within crawling distance of popular and picturesque Tomato Lake and the lesser known but equally as beautiful Peachey Park. Also on local bus route. 208 President Street is sure to have many admirers.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO INSPECT THIS HOME @ AGENT AND OWNERS REQUEST
For more information contact selling agent KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174.