DUPLEX SIZED BLOCK ON BEDFORD/INGLEWOOD BORDER
Under instruction to be sold “as is” this somewhat neglected but solid 1960's Double Brick & Tile home is situated on a rectangular 726sqm block.
Extremely convenient location, being a leisurely walk away from Meltham Train Station and nearby Inglewood Cafe Strip or Maylands Cafe strip, you're spoilt for choices! Further underpinning the value is the bordering proximity (only 2 blocks away) from Inglewood & Bedford.
The home consists of:
- Secure brick infill perimeter fencing with lockable pedestrian gate access
- Freestanding carport with sectional tilt-a-door with loads of extra vehicular access to the rear
- Large kitchen/dining area via double door entry
- Formal light filled lounge room via the large window
- Hardwood jarrah floorboards throughout just itching to be polished
- Security window grills throughout the majority of the home
- Large gabled patio area fully paved
- Land area: 726sqm
- Frontage: 15.23m
- Sewerage available and connected
- Gas available and connected via gas storage hot water service, bayonet for heating in lounge and gas upright stove
- Zoning R25 - (average of 350sqm per block with a minimum of 300sqm)
- ***All enquiries in relation to the re-development potential are recommended via the City of Bayswater on (08) 9272 0622.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO INSPECT THIS HOME @ AGENT AND OWNERS REQUEST.
For any further information on the property contact the selling agent Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174.