My sellers have just been relocated interstate, and their beautifully presented family home with gorgeous streetscape is offered for sale. Straddling an unusually large block of 511sqm it will undoubtedly appeal to a broad range of buyers given the convenient location and close proximity to Belmont Forum and Tomato Lake.
The extensive features include:
- Double door entry foyer, nicely tiled and drawing you into the hub of the home
- Formal lounge room or theatre room
- Modern kitchen area with large breakfast bar, stainless steel dishwasher, side by side fridge/freezer and rangehood, as well as overhead cupboards and large pantry, all overlooking main living zone. Even the microwave is included!
- The main living zone is large and beautifully light filled and opens onto outdoor alfresco area via sliding doors
- The well-proportioned master bedroom is strategically positioned away from the other bedrooms and has a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2,3,4 are all provided with built in robes
- Main bathroom with bath tub and separate shower
- Large double lock-up garage (41sqm) with auto sectional door, internal shopper's entry access and rear door access to backyard. The front yard configuration allows easy conversions options to store your toys
- Ducted reverse cycle, split zone air-conditioning
- Alarm system
- Fully insulated
- Electric roller shutters to the front of the home to block out any unwanted noise
- Gas available via HWS and gas bayonet for heating
- 224sqm of living space, well above average in size, and allowing so much room to move freely
- Large 511sqm sewered block with automatically reticulated lawns and gardens via a bore
- Recently painted throughout
- Newly laid lush pile carpets throughout looks great and feels lovely underfoot
- The lighting throughout the home has been well thought out with gorgeous front coach lights and LED recessed lighting which always looks great and keeps your energy costs in check
- The sale can include all the furniture that is currently in the home if the buyer so chooses (contact agent for list)
The property has an enticing backyard offering manicured lawns and gardens, sculpted hedging, garden shed and loads of room for BBQ's and backyard cricket, or dare I say it, drop in a pool!
In such a convenient location with fronting bus stop and the jewel in Belmont's crown 'Tomato Lake' only a few houses away, there will be no excuse for not ke