OOZING STYLE AND SPACE
To be sold due to sellers recent purchase, via Openn Negotiation, culminating on Wednesday 2nd May @ 6.30pm (WST). The seller reserves the right to sell prior to the advertised closing date.
Sometimes in real estate, you walk into a home and think, “this home has really it's got it!” and 26 Satellite Place in Carlisle has got “it” in spades!
This oversized 3x1 Brick and Tile duplex with a mix of character features and coastal charm sits in a quiet cul-de-sac, providing easy access into the CBD and Victoria Park's Cafe Strip, all straddling the Lathlain border. It has been a labour of love, but it is time to let someone else enjoy the spoils, as the ink has just dried on my seller's recent purchase.
Features include, but not limited to:
- Beautiful white picket fence from the street
- Front veranda with timber deck, overlooking native gardens
- Inside emits real “display home” feel and presentation with contrasting bamboo floors and white wooden shutters.
- Formal lounge room with built in display unit, ceiling fan and split system air conditioning
- Master bedroom (BIR) and 2nd bedroom, both double sized
- 3rd bedroom also accommodates a ceiling fan
- The main bathroom has been recently renovated with full height tiling, large bath tub with overhead shower and funky recessed nook.
- A stylish vanity with an abundance of cupboard space is always a plus, as is the direct access into the WCS.
- The laundry has also been recently renovated with loads of storage/cupboard space
- A dedicated study nook has been creatively designed out of a previous linen closet
- The kitchen/dining area is probably the only original part left in the house and is ready and waiting for the budding chef to design a dream kitchen.
- Kitchen/dining opens out onto a wooden decked patio area, which overlooks established lawns & gardens that includes your own built in pizza oven, large garden shed and a designated fruit and veggie patch
- Security screens and doors throughout
- Approximately 442sqm strata block with no fees (building insurance contribution only)
- Storage hot water system
- Council Rates: $1379.71
- Water rates: $781.93
- NBN enabled
- Pre-purchase building & timber pest report available upon request
26 Satellite Place in Carlisle emits a feeling we all want, but can rarely find.
Make sure you view this property, it needs to be sold and will be sold!
Please contact KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174 for more information.