Open Thursday 5.00 - 5.30pm
The options are plenty on this late 1940's mock red Brick and Tile 3 bedroom x 1 bathroom character home on 713sqm R20/40 block - it is the perfect renovator or development! Being located in this elite section of Rivervale between Macey St and Great Eastern Highway, interest is sure to be thick and fast, especially considering the seller demands the sale.
* Shady front verandah
* High ceilings
* Timber laminate flooring over hardwood jarrah floors
* Formal lounge with decorative fireplace
* Central kitchen area
* Secondary living/meals area with split system air-conditioning
* Semi-renovated bathroom
* 2 double size bedrooms and 1 single size bedroom
* Outdoor patio area with outdoor WCS and laundry
* Freestanding lock-up garage accessed via side driveway
* Security screens
* Fenced for future sub-division
* Currently rented to $320pw
* 716sqm block with 15.83m frontage
* A 1.5m central easement for a dual use common driveway has been registered on this and the adjoining property #57, for a joint or independent future development. VERY RARE, BUT VERY SOUGHT AFTER!
* With the current development approval which the owners have invested approx. $7,500, exists the ability to retain the existing home and create a rear block with which to build on or sell. Another option could be to demolish the existing home and create 2 blocks or build on them and profit.
With winning features like being on the local bus route, minutes' walk away from the tranquil Swan River, Belmont Forum only a 5 minutes' drive away and the Burswood Entertainment Precinct being your backdrop, this underpins your value for years to come!
Property to be sold on an "as is" basis, prospective buyers are encouraged to make their own enquiries in relation to the development potential and state of the property beforehand.
For further information contact KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174.