*** OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 24TH FEBRUARY - 12.00-12.30PM
Auction Onsite Wednesday 7th March 2018 @ 6.00pm (unless sold prior to)
Look no further, this substantial family home on a large land holding, in whisper quiet cul-de-sac location, perched between picturesque Tomato Lake and popular Peachey Park, is up for geniune sale. With a timeless federation elevation, your new home will stay in vogue forever! With a free flowing, expansive floorplan (over 180sqm of living space), the kids will always have room to move, and best of all, it comes with a sparkling below ground swimming pool.
Further features include, but not limited to:
- Formal light filled living room situated at the front of the home
- Large open plan kitchen/dining/family room, fully tiled, with high ceilings and a built-in bar. A built-in wine rack that holds 50 bottles is always a welcome addition to any kitchen area as is the gas bayonet for winter comfort.
- The kitchen is huge by any standards with an abundance of bench space including a large breakfast bar, overhead cupboards, dishwasher, gas hot plate and fan forced oven.
- Separate games room (currently being used as a study). It could also prove to be a great gaming area for the kids!
- The master suite is situated to the rear of the home, with a WIR and an ensuite boasting floor to ceiling tiling
- Main bathroom has a separate bath & shower
- Two car carport
- Rear lock up workshop with power and concrete floor
- Below ground fenced pool
- Bore reticulated lawns & gardens
- 809sqm block
- Pre-purchase building/timber pest inspection report available upon request
- Council rates: $1814.09
- Water rates: $1261.02
- ADLS+ internet available
This home has been a labour of love for my owner since 1973, which culminated in a significant extension in the late 90's to what it is today. But, retirement is beckoning, so it is time to sell! Don't miss what is a fantastic home in an amazing location, that will be gone as quick as it arrives!
*** FLEXIBLE TERM AUCTION ***
$15,000 deposit on the fall of the hammer
Bidding allowed subject to finance
Settlement Date 30/45 days from fall of the hammer (buyer's discretion)
(see agent for subject to finance conditions....)
For more information contact KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174