*** OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 28TH APRIL 2.30-3.00pm
Don't miss this quintessential double story residence of 226sqm of living space on easy care block, only a hop step and a jump from the bustling Carlisle Cafe Strip. My sellers have purchased another property and are genuine in pursuit to sell this magnificent property.
Features include, but not limited to:
- Secure gated entry via remote control/coded panel
- Formal entry foyer via double doors finished in gorgeous Tasmanian oak flooring throughout
- Downstairs guest suite with ensuite bathroom
- Massive kitchen/dining/family room opening out onto private outdoor alfresco area
- Large kitchen with stone bench tops and dark timber veneer cupboards and overheads, finished off beautifully with stainless steel cooking appliances, including dishwasher and canopy range hood, you will love the freestanding island bench!
- Dedicated theatre room accessed via French doors
- Outdoor alfresco area complete with a beautiful timber deck, which overlooks your very own spa bath! Established garden beds complete the picture!
- Upstairs are 3 other bedrooms including the Master Suite with 2 bathrooms
- Master suite with his n her's WIR, his n her's vanity and large shower recess
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 both with BIRs are conveniently separated by the main bathroom with separate bath tub and shower
- Walk in linen closet upstairs
- Ducted reverse (split zone) cycle air conditioning throughout
- Alarm system
- Double lock up garage, with internal shopper's entry door.
- Secure gated entry which can accommodate 2 large cars behind the gates when shut. This allows for 4 cars to be securely parked, also an extra provision for a trailer/boat/caravan holding area
- Council rates: $2515.60
- Water rates: $1242.74
- NBN enabled
Neatly contained on a 381sqm block in Carlisle's most desirable section "top end of Carlisle or the Lathlain end of Carlisle". All walking distance to the delights of Bella Rosa, Totally Thai and Amici Miei. Conveniently located on local bus route and walking distance to the West Coast Eagles new home ground, you are going to love living here in Carlisle!
PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO INSPECT THIS HOME @ AGENT AND OWNER'S REQUEST
For further information contact KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174