295 Acton Avenue Kewdale
Contact agent for details
RENOVATED HOME ON GREEN TITLE BLOCK WALKING DISTANCE TO FORUM
First home buyers, retirees & families you must be quick for this excellent buying opportunity walking distance to Belmont Forum. Situated on a low maintenance 403sqm original green title block zoned R20/50/100 with future development potential for the astute investor. Double brick / tile construction with a neutral refurbishment throughout you can just move in and start enjoying your new home. The location is paramount here with the picturesque Tomato Lake, Peet Park, Belmont Town Centre, and various schools set right on your doorstep. My owner's instructions here are very clear make an offer and let's do a deal so act swiftly to avoid total disappoint.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Green title 403sqm block zoned high density R20/50/100.
- Double brick/tile construction with 144sqm of covered area.
- Front privacy wall plus extensive brick paving /synthetic lawn.
- Carport under main roof with covered porch through to entry.
- Massive open plan dining/living space with stunning floor tiles.
- Well equipped kitchen with plenty of bench space/double sink.
- Spacious laundry & bathroom with separate bathtub & shower.
- Located at the rear of the property are three beds, two with BIRS.
- Stylish home office/sleepout with private entry for home business.
- Shady patio area leads out to big paved rear with synthetic lawn.
- Boasts ducted air conditioning, gas hws/cook plus security doors.
- Five mins walk to Belmont Forum/Tomato Lake/public transport.
- Ten mins drive to Optus, Burswood, Vic Park Strip & Perth CBD.
To secure this property today contact Belmont's #1 agent DEVON KELLY 0417 936 277 or DANIEL KELLY 0456 180 575 before it's too late!
: 403.00 m2
: 144 m2
Laurie Kelly Real Estate
197 Wright Street
T 08 9277 4200
F 08 9277 8826
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.