Original character home pristinely maintained and presented!
Viewings strictly by appointment only!
Nestled on the leafy Waller St, in 'the Avenues' of Lathlain, you will find this handmade, original. Pristinely maintained and presented, hitting the market for the first time in over 65 years!
With an abundance of parking suited to a footy team, with additional space for a boat, caravan and/or trailer. From the front formal lounge room, formal dining, three spacious bedrooms with built-in or fitted robes, to the activity and family room in the inside. That is all before stepping outside, where you will find a huge backyard, covered alfresco, drive through access from the garage, with powered workshop area and x2 garden sheds!
And let's not forget location, a community minded, family-focused street, within walking distance of JA LEE Reserve, Lathlain Place Cafe precinct, Crown Casino Complex, Burswood train station, Optus Stadium and the AFL powerhouse "the west coast eagles"!
- Set on a rectangular 769 sqm with a 19.11m frontage, this picturesque home is filled with character and charm.
- Inside you will be welcomed by high decorative ceilings, natural light, and original ornate cornices. If you dare to dream, you will find the original Jarrah floorboards under the carpet!
- The formal lounge is set up to enjoy cozy winter nights with a fireplace and gas heater, with glass sliding doors revealing the formal dining area, complete with built-in cabinetry. From here you can flow seamlessly into the kitchen.
- The kitchen has ample space to cook and create, entertain, and unwind. Just outside is the activity room, so the younger kids are never too far away.
- Step down into the family room, where you have unobstructed views of that private yet vast backyard. Here is where true memories will be made; the kids will play soccer or cricket, build forts with ample space to place a pool in the future.
- It's not just the kids who will love the great outdoors...with a garage with drive through access, powered workshop area, and two garden sheds; there is ample space for Dad to escape and work on the next toy, project or invention!
- The alfresco area is where you will spend the summer evenings, with ceiling fans to keep the summer breeze flowing and water feature, creating a relaxing ambience.
- Back inside and at the front of the home, you will find the master bedroom with a split system, ceiling fan and built-in robes; beds two and three are both spacious with ceiling fans and fitted robes. A family sized bathroom is centrally located with a bath, shower, vanity, mirrored storage, and a heat lamp to add comfort in winter.
34 Waller St offers families a unique opportunity to call this original character house, home. Loved and cared for by its original owner, who also built the home, for the last 65 years, it is now time for its new owners to write its next chapter.
Extra Property Features;
- Approx build completion date 1955
- Huge 769sqm block - bore/reticulated
- Large family home on 'The Avenues' part of Lathlain
- Carport with four-wheel drive with roof rack clearance, tandem car garage parking with powered workshop area, drive through access and additional concrete paved area to park a boat, caravan and/or trailer
- Functional laundry with ample storage
- Double linen closet in the hallway
- Evap cooling and split systems
- Fireplace with a gas heater
- Original Jarrah floorboards
- Ceiling fans
- Window treatments
- New hot water system
- Alarm system
- Security screens
- Electric roller shutters
- Outdoor power points
- Security cameras
- Side gate access with sensor
- Retractable hose back and front
- X2 garden sheds
- X2 fans in the alfresco area
- Pond feature
- Lemon and walnut trees
- Water Rates $949.89
- Council Rates $1458.38
- PRE-PURCHASE BUILDING AND TIMBER PEST REPORT AVAILABLE UPON
Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 to become qualified and go to www.openn.com.au to get started.