2/308-318 Great Eastern Highway Ascot
EOI FROM $249,900
INVESTORS GOLDMINE - DUAL KEY SERVICED APARTMENT
HIGH $2120 GROSS RETURN FOR AUGUST 2020
Fantastic high return investment opportunity located at the "Perth Ascot Central Apartments" in sought after Ascot location in close proximity to the new Redcliffe Train Station (currently under construction), Airport DFO & COSTCO shopping precinct, domestic and international airport terminals guaranteeing future returns. With the Swan River less than one block away and Ascot Racecourse a short walk there's plenty of lifestyle options available. A short UBER or bus ride and you are at the Burswood Casino, Optus Stadium, Vic Park Cafe Strip or in the middle of the Perth CBD enjoying shopping or a great night out. The prime location is what generates the high occupancy and high return which has been an ongoing feature of this blue-ribbon investment since it was built in 2007.
RED HOT FEATURES INCLUDE
- Perfect ground floor accessible complex position.
- Fully furnished and serviced to a very high standard.
- Two allocated car bays plus heaps of visitor parking.
- Fully self-contained bedsitter w- bath & kitchenette.
- Spacious one-bed apartment with paved courtyard.
- Separate kitchen/dining/family with generous bed.
- Modern fit out to both plus rev cycle split aircons.
- 25mt swimming pool, BBQs & landscaped gardens.
- Complex has serviced reception plus gated security.
- Full time manager onsite professionally maintained.
- Suits astute small change private investor or SMSF.
To find out more about this outstanding property and avoid total disappointment contact Belmont's #1 agent DEVON KELLY 0417 936 277 or DANIEL KELLY 0456 180 575 today.
: 82 m2
Laurie Kelly Real Estate
197 Wright Street
T 08 9277 4200
F 08 9277 8826
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.