42 Matheson Road Ascot
Contact agent for details
SPRING CARNIVAL FAVOURITE - SLASHED $100K
TRACKSIDE 1242SQM CORNER PLUS "CIRCA 1947" CHARACTER
Situated directly opposite the "1600mt mark" is this outstanding 1242sqm corner block with huge 68mt frontage to Aurum Street. This original post war CIRCA 1947 red double brick character classic can tell more stories than a beaten jockey and renovators will just love the great bones on offer. With fantastic uninterrupted views over the entire Ascot Racecourse you could be tempted to build your dream residence in this tightly held front row location. Horse people, tradesman and hobbyists will appreciate the space and openness of this prime piece of Ascot earth lending itself to a wide choice of stables/sheds/workshops (STCA)
WINNING FEATURES INCLUDE
- 1242sqm corner block zoned R10 resi/stables.
- Excellent rectangular shape, level ready to go.
- Solid 1947 double brick & clay tile construction.
- Romantic front porch plus lead light windows.
- Lounge with French doors and open fireplace.
- Country style kitchen/dining with Meter stove
- Two generous bedrooms plus rear sleep out.
- Back veranda with old copper laundry/toilet.
Get back into the winner's circle and view this fantastic opportunity contact, leading local agents DEVON KELLY 0417 B936 277 or DANIEL KELLY 0456 180 575 to make your offer or for private inspection today.
: $1367 per year
: $871 per year
: 1242.00 m2
Laurie Kelly Real Estate
197 Wright Street
T 08 9277 4200
F 08 9277 8826
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.